Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Respondse to Polymers are Forever

I enjoyed this article because it helped me to better understand how human actions effect the environment and that, even though many of the effects may not be immediately noticed by the masses, they do have serious and sometimes irreversible consequences.
Even while at first the article seemed repetitive, almost as if the author was overreacting, after further analysis of the facts and statistics the author puts forth in the article I appreciated his point to a greater degree and realized how serious this problem is. It also made me understand that in society we do need people who overreact and make a big deal about our environment. Even though I’m not an environmentalist I do agree with their ideas and feel that they contribute to the balance we have in society. If no one worries about our environment then we would never know how our actions really affect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment